Thursday, November 19, 2009

Begunagain:

This is some of the illest street art I've seen in a long time and promises to be the inspiration for a lot of what I want to do coming soon...


the cape of good hope from rowan pybus & faith47 on Vimeo.




And this is some illness from some of the many Anticon cats that are currently bumping in my nonstop playlist. This is the lyrical inspiration I seek to break out of the mold that I have too long allowed to force me into patterns...


Themselves - "Oversleeping" in Utah from anticon. on Vimeo.


Here we go as I beginagain to attempt this blog with a more purposeful direction than simply restating bullshit fact about my personal life and instead try to entertain and inform about whatever's on my mind or is of importance to my evolution at that point in time. The focus will remain on street art, poetry, politics, underground hip-hop, skateboarding, etc... but it might go just about anywhere from there.
Viva la collectiv!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment